Temperature checks will be required for all our staff, volunteer teams, and all children attending Refinery Kidz. We ask everyone to use good judgment: if you are feeling ill or have a family member who is feeling ill, please stay home and watch via the Live-Feed.
Will there be Kids Church available for my children?
Yes. We will have classes available for ages (0-6th grade). However, each kids class is limited in size to 14 student-sized cohorts. .
What safety precautions can I expect?
Refinery Church is taking several precautions to keep your kids and our volunteers healthy and safe:
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all volunteers.
- Temperature checks are required for all children at Check-In.
- We are asking that all kids (grades 1-6) wear a mask. Nursery kids do not need to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizing stations available.
- Room capacity limits will be set to provide adequate spacing..
- We’re sanitizing surfaces and toys frequently.
Will restrooms be available?
Yes, all restrooms will be open and will undergo routine cleaning.
I'm not comfortable returning to church yet. Can I continue to be a part of the online experience?
Of course! We encourage you to continue joining us online each weekend until you feel comfortable attending in person. Our weekend worship experiences will continue to be streamed every Sunday at refinerychurch.com/clovis/live, Facebook and YouTube.
How will Refinery practice social distancing in service?
We will be setting up family seating spaced up to 10ft apart distance between families within the auditorium to ensure social distancing. We ask that every individual practices social distancing while in the cafe or common areas.
Will we be able to sing?
Yes, according to the county guidelines checklist, we'll be setting family seating up-to 10ft apart, and the stage 20ft apart from the stage to "ensure more than 6ft of social distancing" for safety precautions during worship service.
What other modifications will there be?
- Shortened services to limit the length of time congregants are in service
- Reservation system for students
- No gathering of offering, communion, or baptisms
- Individually wrapped cafe items (no donuts, bagels, or muffins)
- All Volunteers at Check-In Stations, Guest Services, must wear masks
- All chairs and toys will be wiped/sprayed before and after use