1. If you or someone in your household are sick, or have health issues, or could in any way be at risk, we ask that you continue to watch online.
2. If you or someone in your household has been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, we ask that you not attend for 14 days from the time of the exposure (10-days if asymptomatic).
3. If you or someone in your household has been running a fever or is showing any of the signs of Covid-19, we request that the entire household watch online.
4. If attending, we ask that we all wear a mask.
5. We ask that all attendees refrain from shaking hands, fist bumping, hugging or any physical contact.
6. We ask all attendees stay 6’ a part at all times from those outside of your immediate household.
Will Refinery Church be screening those who attend in person?
Temperature checks will be required for all our staff and volunteer teams. We ask everyone to use good judgment: if you are feeling ill or have a family member who is feeling ill, please stay home and watch via the Live-Feed.
Will there be Kids Church available for my children?
At this time there will not kids classes or cohort classes for kids. We will continue to to provide virtual kids church for our kids and zoom sessions for Youth students.
What safety precautions can I expect?
Refinery Church is taking several precautions to keep your family and our volunteers healthy and safe:
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all volunteers.
- Hand sanitizing stations available.
- Room capacity limits will be set to provide adequate spacing.
Will restrooms be available?
Yes, all restrooms will be open and will undergo routine cleaning.
I'm not comfortable returning to church yet. Can I continue to be a part of the online experience?
Of course! We encourage you to continue joining us online each weekend until you feel comfortable attending in person. Our weekend worship experiences will continue to be streamed every Sunday at refinerychurch.com/clovis/live, Facebook and YouTube.
How will Refinery practice social distancing in service?
We will be setting up family seating spaced up to 10ft apart distance between families within the auditorium to ensure social distancing. We ask that every individual practices social distancing while in the cafe or common areas.
What other modifications will there be?
- Shortened services to limit the length of time congregants are in service
- No gathering/passing of offering trays/buckets
- All Volunteers at Stations, Guest Services, must wear masks
- No kids classes or Nursery during this Phase of re-opening
- No Cafe during this phase of re-opening
- No other in-person Groups other than online virtual Groups (such as Youth and Encourage Groups)